Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I think? : Battle Los Angeles

I went to see this movie today with my usual movie buddies. I was told that this movie is worth watching. I was so stress out at work that I decided to go with the flow and just follow them without read up on what this movie is all about. Oh boy! This is a war movie. Totally military style. I don’t really watch war movie and I don’t like it.

Battle: Los Angeles PosterRamon Rodriguez Picture

“A Marine Staff Sergeant who has just had his retirement approved goes back into the line of duty in order to assist a 2nd Lieutenant and his platoon as they fight to reclaim the city of Los Angeles from alien invaders.” sources imdb

Director:Jonathan Liebesman
Writer:Christopher Bertolini
Stars:Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez and Bridget Moynahan

**********************************************************

What I think?
* at least this movie is  better than skyline
* is totally military movie with a lot of shooting, bombing and a lot of casualties
* too many characters and not much depth on the character background which made it less meaningful to me
* I just can’t wait for the movie to be over and I was restless the whole time
* I only like the last scene when they laser the alien’s ship
*thank God they have Ramon Rodriguez in the movie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...