Wednesday, March 23, 2011

today feels like a really long day

so many activities today from morning till late evening that I felt like I am on different days…..

* checked email in the morning while sipping my morning coffee
* have make an appearance for the monthly assembly with our Minister and top management
* last minute check up on our portal
today01 * did a few readings on ISMS which I totally don’t get and it’s a bit boring
* Puspanita Meeting
today02 * then I have to rush for Pre Audit ISMS meeting. Can you believe they appoint me as the ISMS Audit leader? Seriously?As if I didn’t have enough time already! Urgh!!! I already felt sick.. well as long as Nuffy Napi willing to keep me company that maybe I can tolerate it.
today05

today03 today06

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...