Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Tuesday

randomtuesday

* Wet and cool morning to start of the dahy. the traffic was very bad this morning.
* I am wearing my new Ariani shawl. I just love the pattern and the color combination. I might scrap lift it for a layout.
* I am really glad that I don’t have any meeting this morning. I can catch up on paperwork
* I just wish that he will forget about me and leave me alone
* I anticipate a late working hours today
* I hate having meetings in the evening
* Sometimes she said conflicting things, one moment she said that family is the most important thing and the next she said that you have to work your butt off regardless the time
* Life is getting so much complicated. So many choices in front of you that makes , making a decision a tough one
* It’s only Tuesday and I can’t wait for this week to be over

2 comments:

anamizu said...

cik ana folo ahli2 GBP ^^
jemput ke blog cik ana ye..
recent post : |hari wanita|

TAYAR PANCIT said...

hai awak saye da join awak :) follow me back @ http://tayarpancit.blogspot.com/2011/03/rasmi-senarai-pasukan-f1-2011.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...