Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My sweet escape

I’ve been watching a lot of movies these last few days that I haven’t got the time to talk about it. I just love the idea of escaping my reality into another world that is totally different than my own world.

1. RED – love, love this movie. I had so much fun from the beginning till the end  -- StarStarStarStarStar

2. Case 39 – such a scary movie. I already suspected that there’s something weird about the kid but didn’t expecting the kid totally evil. --StarStarStar

3. The Next Three Days – I love this kind of story which portray loyalty, trust, family and love. It’s amazing how a lot of things you can learn on the internet! -- StarStarStarStar

4. The Adjustment Bureau – love Mat Damon and I had so much fun with the  movie. It’s a bit different and scary at the same time
--StarStarStar

5. No Strings Attached – Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher. They really looked good together. Romantic and sweet! -- StarStarStarStarStar

6. The Mechanic – I love Jason Statham but this movie is a bit slow for my liking. I wish there’s more action early on.-- StarStarStarStar

1 comment:

hera said...

oh my.. u sure do watch a lot of movies.. i havent watch any of those in ur list yet.. *sigh.. soon enough i will make sure to watch as many movies as i could.. huhuhuh (theres no cinema around my place here.. )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...