Thursday, March 10, 2011

a little bit of stress and a little bit of going crazy..

I am feeling so stress out lately. I’ve been working for more than 12 years now and this job really gets to me. Nothing seems to motivate me anymore. I really hate the idea of waking up in the morning , get ready for work, driving to work, listening to all the negative talks about what I didn’t do, running to meet deadlines, working crazy hours and trying to meet impossible expectation!

This is the first time I made a layout without any photo in it. I scrap lift this layout from this beautiful layout by mrsburgess

And this is my lift using the same kit – ilaugh by Suzy of SuzyQ Scraps and Kami of Ziggle Designs

stressout-web

1 comment:

sissyira said...

salam

dangerous n mabeles =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...