Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I can’t believe this day is already here

Remember I’ve blogged about my long lost cousin last year? Well, today is the day my cousin arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, for good. This is the first time he come home after 24 years being away.

Some random things at the airport
* I’ve take an early lunch break to be at the airport
* It’s like a mini family reunion here at the airport
* While waiting for Abg Rashid to arrive we talk and catch up
 

airportfun07

* this is such an emotional thing. everybody is happy and sad at the same time. airportfun08 airportfun06 airportfun09

* I am trying this new look and I don’t think it fits me perfectly

airportfun02

* I meet this cute baby for the first time

airportfun03

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...