Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feature Blogger: Juliahoneyshake

image

I am so excited to feature juliahoneyshakes in this month Blog Love segment. I’ve been a fan of her blog since 2008. I really like how she puts a lot of love and effort to maintain such a beautiful blog. She is also one of the reason I have the guts to blog and continue blogging till now.

The name: Juliana
The blog: http://www.juliahoneyshakes.com/
She is a business woman, a mother, a wife, a blythe lover and a blogger

Q&A Sessions

#1) Can you tell me a little bit about yourself

I love all things vintage, especially unique dress in bright colors or interesting fabrics. I like old houses, oldies songs, old wallpaper, old furniture, old plates,
old curtains.. basically anything with color and character. I hate that so much is beige and bland now. I think I should have been born in the 60's.. great clothes, great music !

image
#2) I just love your blog and your blogging style. How long have you been blogging? Is it hard to find the style that fits you ?


I've been blogging for fun since 2007. I will write anything that i find interesting & cute around me. Now i have a son.. will write about him too coz for me.. my blog is like my life's scrapbook.


#3) Who or where do you find inspiration for your blog ?

From random Japanese blogs & i adores lala-a-gogo.com. I’ve been reading her blog & adores her collections since 2007.


#4) What type of tools do you use to make such a beautiful blogs?


Corel paint shop pro. love it ! I only use Corel to edit my pictures.

#5) What are 5 essential things you carry with you everywhere?


- iphone
- little twin stars purse
- my "tea party" watch
- my favourite lipstick
- home & car keys
- face highlighter powder.

image
#6) What are 5 random things about you that your friend might not know?


- I love to eat in a bowl.
- I don't eat much sour candy.
- everyday i wear vintage dress to work.
- I'm allergic to dish soap. my palms get really itchy and burn after i wash my dishes.
- I always have weight issues my entire life.


#7) Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Still in my hometown, running my family's business. going to mandarin class so that i can speak mandarin with my son. InsyaAllah.


#8) What is your advice to new bloggers out there?


Please use proper spelling if u want to write in Malay. too much short forms will make your blog look so boring. other than that.. enjoy blogging !

image

That’s all for now. I hope you enjoy my little interview with Julia. Don’t forget to send her lots of love here.  Thank you again Julia, for doing this with me. Keep on blogging girl!

** all photos are copyright @juliahoneyshakes.com

XOXO

hanizeyecandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...