Thursday, March 24, 2011

American Idol top 11 : Motown theme

Hemm I don’t really like Motown but I think all the contestants did a good job with it.
image
Top 11 Motown performances song list:
Casey Abrams - "Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye
Thia Megia - "(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave" by Martha & The Vandellas
Jacob Lusk - "You're All I Need To Get By" by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Lauren Alaina - "You Keep Me Hangin' On" by The Supremes
Stefano Langone - "Hello" by Lionel Richie
Haley Reinhart - "You've Really Got A Hold On Me" by The Miracles
Scotty McCreery - "For Once In My Life" by Stevie Wonder
Pia Toscano - "All In Love Is Fair" by Stevie Wonder
Paul McDonald - "The Tracks of My Tears" by The Miracles
Naima Adedapo - "Dancing In The Street" by Martha & The Vandellas
James Durbin - "Living For The City" by Stevie Wonder
 
I think the bottom three will be Stefano, Thia and Haley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...