Saturday, March 19, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 12 performance

I didn’t get a chance to watch the show on Thursday, so today I make the time to watch the downloaded version. Even though I know the results I still wanted to watch.
Theme: the song the year they were born
------------------------------------------------------------------

Naima: Not really my favorite performance. I don’t really like her vocal.
Paul: he sounds like Rod Stewart. I like it. The song fit his voice perfectly!

Thia: Wow! beautiful voice. But I think she can do better. Come on Thia.
James: Wow! Love love him! Great vocal and performance!


Hailey: not my favorite. Her voice is unique but the song she pick doesn’t showcase that.
Stefano: love his voice with this song.Simply Beautiful!

Pia: Amazingly Beautiful! I think she is the best among the girls.
Scotty : Oh My God! Again Amazingly great and beautiful! I can’t wait to buy his album

Karen: not great at all! Wrong song for her.
Casey : Not as great as last week. I don’t hate it  but I don’t really love it.

Lauren : beautiful song and I like her voice
Jacob Lusk : Love the song but I don’t really like his version of it

Overall it was a great night for all of them. Very pleasant for us the viewer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...