Saturday, February 26, 2011

Polaroid Love: Day #25 and Day #26

Day #25 (Friday)

IMG_4708-pola

It was Friday and everybody is busy with the never ending task. Creating a masterpiece isn’t easy. We played around with Canon 7D, somehow taking a great picture of isn’t easy. Uhuhuh…

SunSunSunSunSunSunSun

Day #26 (Saturday)

26022010052-pola

I was so tired today. I did some manual labour today like vacuuming, doing laundry, cooking, tidy up rooms! Urghh at the end of the after I was so tired. I guess I’m not young anymore. Feeling out of breath at times and when I am done, all I wanted to do was lay down on my bed and close my eyes for awhile.Thinking smile I wanted to take a nap but I ended up watching 3 new TV shows – Nikita, the Vampire Slayer and Supernatural.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...