Friday, February 11, 2011

the moment of truth



And the truth is...
- My kids are the most important thing in my life. Accept them as they are, guide them to the right path and help them to be the best they can be
-Life is too short, so I am going to take the pleasure of being present and enjoy the simple things in life
-Time is something that can't be change. Everybody has same 24 hours a day. I intend to make the most of every second that I have to do things that are important and fulfilling to me
-I love blogging so I'm going to spend more time planning and writing about things that inspiring, beautiful and entertaining at the same time .
-Knowledge is power, but knowledge without action is useless. So I am going to improve my knowledge in my work and personal growth then apply them to my everyday routine. Don't wait for perfection because nothing is ever perfect!
- Being comfortable with yourself is essential, so I really have to be my own best friend. The only person in the world that you can rely on is yourself. Pray that Allah will guide me in the right direction.
 - I have only one life to live. So start living now and don't wait for anything better to come along. This is my life right here and right now!

4 comments:

norh said...

All the best to you kak...

E.d.Y said...

thanks follow me..;)

dwaty said...

jom tgk belon panas @ putrajaya

Effa Sahat said...

gratitude. i love your blog because u teach me how to appreciate. which sometimes i forgot to do so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...