Monday, February 21, 2011

Kit showcase: Deep in love

This month color splash is about love. This one is called deep in love by craft-tastrophic. Available at Sunshine Studio Scraps.

image

This is a layout I made using the above kit

favorites-web

** I really wish everyday I could make layouts and creating something beautiful. I hate that we are being pressure to deliver more than we can offer. You can’t really rush art and masterpiece. I don’t think Leonardo Da Vinci painted Mona Lisa in one day! He started painting it in 1503 and  completed in 4 years! Those were the days.. imagine we try to make a masterpiece in last than 3 months! I really think it’s too much. People tend to loose the heart and soul of creating something beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...