Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 day photo challenge: #Day 26 09.02.2011

#Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you

The thing that really means a lot to me is my daughter. I never really thought that having a daughter was any different than having a son. You will love your kids no matter what right? But for me having a daughter really means having someone that I can share the same interest with, the same taste in clothing and basically doing things girly. Those are all the things that I’ve missed doing while I was growing up. I really love having this special connection that I have with my daughter.

mycheerleader-web

Journaling: “You have become my cheerleader lately. Every time I am depressed and sad you will sit beside me and hug me. You told me that you hate to see me cry and sad. Thank you darling for being by my side.  I am so thankful that you are in my life. I can’t imagine life without you- my daughter, my friend, my cheerleader.”

1 comment:

Effa Sahat said...

touching baca journaling tu. she really means a lot to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...