Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 day photo challenge: #Day 19 02.02.2011

#Day 19 - A picture and a letter (choose any photo and write short entry to explain why you've chosen it)

dream-web

( credit: iDream Kit)

Journaling:

“I love photography. I feel in love with it ever since
I had my first child.Every moment with him was so
precious. I snapped his photo almost every
second. I am so thankful that they invented digital
camera. My obsession did stop there, it continues
to my second and third child. Then I discovered
digital scrapbooking for a creative way to showcase
my photos. I was hooked. There was no turning
back. Photography and digital scarpbooking have
been a part of my life for more than 10 years now.
I’m just a hobbyist and I don’t intent to go
professional. I know photography is an expensive
hobby in Malaysia but you’ll do anything for the things
you love, right!”

1 comment:

husniah zaimah said...

obsess in photography will show real life. :D

i love photograpy tooo~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...