Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 things you can do to enjoy life simple pleasure

#1) browsing flickr for inspiration and to see the world from different point of view
(sources: flickr)

#2) become addicted to tumblr. I am just so happy to get lost in tumblr world


(source: flickr)

#3) Glee

#4) recite Quran

#5) hanging out my kids – I really like talking to my kids about stuffs. It’s interesting to find out what they were thinking.

#6) exercise – this is something I really enjoy doing but sometimes it’s hard to find the time to do it. I found out that by sticking to the same timetable I‘ve manage to make a commitment

#7) pink – need I say more

#8) music – I really enjoy music since I was a little girl. Great music can really inspire me and make me happy

#9) reading just for pleasure – I really enjoy this activity even though lately it’s like I can’t find the time to do it. I really need to improve on this. 

#10) last but not least is blogging. I really enjoy blogging so much. It’s a perfect world I created where all the things I blog about are inspiring, beautiful and can help me grow.

1 comment:

yunayuni said...

salam.hi there,thx for dropping by my blog :)

nice scrapbooking going on here,i wish i can do it too someday(these days time seems to be never enough).

keep on writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...