Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30 day photo challenge: #day12 26.01.2011 and memories related to it

#Day 12 - A picture of your favorite memory
Journaling: “my favourite memory definitely was my trip to Disney World Florida. This would be my second time there and there were so many new rides to explore and experience. One thing for sure is you are never too old for Disney. It really is the happiest place on earth!” disneyworld2005-web
I am a bit surprise to find out how great my life was back in 2005. Somehow a long the way I’ve block the year below 2009. I felt like my life begin in 2009 and before that I was asleep and just going through motion with daily routine.
here was what happened in 2005 as I can recalled from my old photos collection
* my tripped to Florida
* I went to Microsoft TechEd US
* I got APC award for the first time
apc2005
* I was so happy going to work
* I discover DSLR and falling in love with it
* My obsession with Adobe Photoshop. I really missed my time exploring new technique and new things with Photoshop
hazirah_bw3
* we spend most weekend doing family activities
* pinkbicycle
* I usually came home around 5:00pm. Those were the time you punched in and out of office during office hours. Oh boy! Now everything changes drastically.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...