Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 day photo challenge: #Day 16 30.01.2011

#Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

A lot of people inspire me especially creative people. I choose elsie because she has been my inspiration the longest. She manage to keep everything that she so current and fun!

elsie

Journaling:”ever since I discovered her blog in 2007, I was hooked. She is a scrapbooker, designer and an artist. The most important thing is she manage to inspire every time I read her blog. She inspire me to be happy and to create beautiful things. And because of her I blog”

2 comments:

yunayuni said...

Hi there haniz. I like to read creative blogs too, and they inspire me as well. Nice blog u have here! :) keep on blogging. Hehe.

Shahirah Elaiza said...

I've added you! Thanks for letting me know =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...