A few years ago people don’t even bother with facebook. Suddenly lately it’s all the rage. The government even has to make a new policy on how or when public servants can use facebook. There’s a lot of debate on the good and the bad of facebook. Like any other tools and technology the problem will always be the human factor.
As for me facebook has changed my life completely. So many good things that came into my life was because of facebook.
5 things that made my lists are:
1. a new way to keep in touch with friends and family
2. the fastest way to get you message to all your friends
3. a place where you find your long lost friend or family
4. make you feel less lonely seeing all your friends online keeping you company
5. it’s a new way to communicate without using a phone
So how does facebook changed your life?