Saturday, August 7, 2010
* taking multiple boat ride to two island
* taking lots of photos a long the way
* thinking of taking two months break and stay in one of the island.
* the air was so fresh
* the trip was so much fun and educational
* at this moment I’m watching Clueless on HBO
* Uploading photos to myflickr account
for more photos visit here.
Friday, August 6, 2010
* it took us about 4 hours and 30 minutes to arrive at Mersing
* this is the room where I stay
* thinking about my family at the moment
* planning to make two layouts before my meeting
* looking forward for tomorrow
* planning to read more during these two days
Thursday, August 5, 2010
* I remembered that work use to be so much fun. Everybody was happy doing their job and enjoying the 8 hours of work. Suddenly things changed! Everything we do got to be audited, checked and verified. We have to take care of our own work space, clean everything, label everything, color coding everything. Suddenly you are not doing your core job but you are doing somebody else job and nobody is doing your job. No wonder everybody is so stress out.
* it’s Thursday and it means Batik day and movie night
* 5S – Sisih, Susun, Sapu, Seragam dan Sentiasa Amal. Not really a fan of the system cause I don’t think it works. I like SPACE ~( Sort, Purge, Assign Home, Containerize and Equalize ) system, it makes more sense to me.
I got a chance to play around with Canon 7D today. It’s so much fun even though it is a bit bulky then Canon 50D especially when you add Battery Grip to it. I’m loving it. I’m not really sure how I feel about the video features that comes with it. I don’t think I will use it. I wish they have Canon 7D without video as an option and take down the price a little bit.
I can’t wait to explore more especially for my trip to Mersing this Friday. For those who are lusting over this camera, wait no more. You just got to have it!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
This is my second attempt to create something artistic. Still not perfect but I am going to practice, practice and more practice.
3. I eat too much today and i feel like throwing up
4. thinking about joining 'Senam Seni' this evening
5. waiting for Perodua service center to call me back
6. planning my photography session this weekend
7. planning about doing my workout after America Next Top Model
I just can’t stop. The more involved I am the more deep and obsess I get. This is the second kit I bought this week. It’s caled We are Family. It’s a collaboration of these artist (in the preview) from gottapixels.
These are the layouts I made using the above kit
1) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"In every generation there is a chosen one... she alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. She is the slayer." ~ That idea alone keeps me interested in the show from the begin. Then when they throw in the forbidden love between a slayer and a vampire with a soul keeps me hooked for the next 7 years.
2) Then comes Angel
”The spin-off series from the cult hit "Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Angel, the cursed vampire with a soul, moves to Los Angeles leaving Sunnydale behind to look for redemption and soon teams up with some old friends, and new ones, to fight evil plaguing the city” ~ I’m a bit sad when they decided to break up Buffy and Angel. Somehow it didn’t feel right. I still like it especially the last season when they team up Angel and Spike. That’s an interesting couple to watch.
3) True Blood
“The series follows Sookie Stackhouse, a barmaid living in Louisiana who can read people's minds, and how her life is turned upside down when the Vampire Bill, walks into her place of employment two years after vampires 'came out of the coffin' on national television.” ~ the idea intrigue me. I’ve been watching the show where the existence of vampire a secret and then this show came a long, where everybody knows that vampire exist. It’s a bit darker,twisted and a lot of blood.
4) Twilight Series
”Bella Swan has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and Bella chooses to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullens”
Here is a Vampire stories that changes all the rules of vampire. I don’t really like that but the idea of the story is interesting. After I read all the books I am hooked!.
5) Interview with the Vampire
“This movie centers around two vampires. One longs for a companion, while the other cannot bear to kill humans to satisfy its hunger. It's about a vampire who gives a down-on-his-luck man a choice to either live eternally or die. The man's decision causes him to regret many of the things that he does in his life to come”
Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Christian Slater in the same movie! I just love the history and the relationship that Louis and Lestat had, so twisted and loyal at the same time.
6) The Vampire Diaries
“The vampire brothers Damon and Stefano Salvatore, eternal adolescents, having been leading 'normal' lives, hiding their bloodthirsty condition, for centuries, moving on before their non-aging is noticed. They are back in the Virginia town where they became vampires, as high school students. Stefano is noble, denying himself blood to avoid killing, and tries to control his evil brother Damon. Stefan falls in love with schoolgirl Elena, whose best friend is a witch, like her grandma. Written by KGF Vissers”
My latest favorite in Vampire genre. At first I am not really excited about this series cause I thought it’s just another teen show. I am glad that I decided to gave this show a chance. Sometimes I just wish that Elena becomes that next Vampire Slayer. I can’t wait for the second season.
** sources from imdb movie database website.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
* Day 215: Typical Tuesday morning on my way to work.
*** Day 213: My Desktop wallpaper this month
** Day 212: Saturday morning
for more photos check it out here.
Monday, August 2, 2010
It has been a long time since I did Scraplift Challenge just for fun. I found this challenge at FunkyPlayground design forum. It’s a twist challenge but I decided not to twist. The original layout by Buggie185 was great and I am having too much fun playing with my new kit Everything Under the Sun by Nicole & Monic.
And this is my lift.
Hello everyone! Welcome to the first Monday of August. Can’t believe that August is here already. That means summer is almost over and everything gets back to normal. Hopefully. I have a treat for you today. I made this using Christina Monster Playtime Kit. Click here to download.
#1) Wishing Jar by Emmasmom
#2) Dream Big by Sanggletooth75
#3) Isn't she Lovely by Traumelfe
#4) Photography by Sanggeltooth75
#5) Destination by zwyck
Sunday, August 1, 2010
I shopped today at Sunshine Studio Scraps. I just can’t resist this kit called Everything Under the Sun by Nicole & Monica. It’s 30% off today. It have 22 patterned and plain papers; 12 x 12 , 73 elements (including word art, flowers, stitches, ribbons and more!) , 1 full alphabet that includes both upper and lowercase letters with European characters along with a set of numbers (0-9) and symbols.
And this is a layout I made using the above kit.
I didn’t do much today. It was nice not having any specific to do list or any deadlines. Love the slow and steady phase so far. I spend most of it watching The Vampire Diaries, making lunch and some scrapbook pages.-- Credit: Estranged Kit by Studio Flergs -----