Monday, September 27, 2010

Upin dan Ipin : Jamuan Hari Raya

Last Saturday I went to ‘Jamuan Hari Raya’ at Upin & Ipin. I have been going to this event annually for the last three years. It was fun but I think I had so much fun last year. I haven’t watch any new episode of the series but my kids love them. I am waiting for the second movie of Upin & Ipin.
* the food was great. every single dishes taste good
* I got to take a photo with the new voice actor of Upin and Ipin – adik Shiela
* I went to the dinner with my cousins

harirayalagi03
**  my cousins and me **
 harirayalagi10

** my family and my brother **
harirayalagi05

** us with adik Shiela **

harirayalagi07
** me testing the microphone **
harirayalagi02
** with the mascot **

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...