Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I wish real life could be like Photoshop!

I’ve been an Adobe Photoshop user since version 5. It was a long time ago before they introduce Creative Suite. So many have changed and I’m still in love with it. I use this software almost daily. Sometimes I just wish life could be more like in Photoshop. Here are a few reasons why…..

#1) Duplicate layer
   - If I have to make the same thing more than once, than I just have to duplicate it. No more making the same thing twice
#2) Record action
  - Being able to recod an action once and have the ability to run them anytime I need the same job done would be a blast. example : laundry, cooking and driving..
#3)  Healing Bursh
- how I wish I could just erase all my wrinkles away with this magic brush. hehehe
IMG_8944 copya
#4) Hue/Saturation
-- changing color easily would be handy when it comes to my outfit. Can easily change color to fit my mood
#5) Selection tools
-- easily remove things I don’t need from my view
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...