JUNE/JULY 2015 FAVORITES
- The best thing about June is of course the month of Ramadan. I love Ramadan and I love doing ramadandaily.
- I am loving Apple Music this month
- I watched three movies this month- Terminator Genisys, Ant-Man and Jurassic World (again heheh I totally love this movie)
- I currently loving color pencils from Faber Castel
- I am loving Finders Keeper this month. I've finished it in a week. It's a record fore me.
- I am still doing #listersgottalist challenge this month and I am loving the whole process. Love this project.
- I am making this my mission during Eid
- I am so excited with my Eid Journal/Wishes and intend to finish it up by end of August
- My Eid feel a little bit empty and different but I still decide to make the best of it and enjoy my Eid
- And the best thing about the month is family. Spending time with them was the best thing ever.
I hope you had an amazing JUNE/JULY. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.